Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Emily's Blessing 1-3-16

So we took all of these pictures with my phone. Half of them are screenshots of a video (because I have discovered that's the best way to take pictures of babies this age!) I couldn't narrow them down because I just think she is an angel and they are all gorgeous! And I love her. She was blessed on January 3, 2016 by her daddy. It was beautiful and we had tons of family there to support us! Grandma made her dress and I am seriously in love. And the pictures don't even do it justice.


Right before her blessing!
She started to fuss right as I handed her to Spencer to go up to the front, but she was perfectly silent and a little angel baby the whole time! 
For future reference, my dad WAS there, he just wouldn't quit talking. He walked out right as we broke this formation!
My favorite family.

We took these just today, 10 days after she was blessed. What can I say?? Life is crazy :)
































We love you sweet Emily Paige!

No comments:

Post a Comment