Monday, November 2, 2015

35 weeks: Pregnancy Update

How far along? 35 weeks!
How big is the baby? About 5.5 lbs and 18 inches long!
Maternity clothes? Only. I actually am down to one pair of pregnancy pants and two pairs of yoga pants that get rotated during the week and one skirt for Sundays. Let's be honest, at this point at home, it's no clothes!
Sleep? Not so good. I actually sleep ok, but I am up to pee at least twice every night, sometimes four times. It's ridiculous! And with all of my joints loosening and spreading rolling over in bed is SUPER painful!
Best moment this week? I found a way to lay that relieved all of my back pain. It was like magic! The pillows were all just right and I didn't want to move...EVER! I also broke down and bought myself a huge oversized towel so that it can wrap all the way around me!! Spencer made so much fun of me for being so happy, but I literally almost cried. It's the little things.
Symptoms? Swollen feet. BAD. My belly is almost sore to the touch from how hard this girl kicks and how constantly. I am SO TIRED. By the end of the day I am about as done as done can be. Waddling, always. I am breaking out like crazy, stupid hormones! Plus my nails are peeling to shreds, not a huge fan of that symptom.
Food cravings? Still lots of sugar. Luckily Halloween came right in time and my house is now stocked to help me make it through the rest of the weeks! Most of the time what I really crave though is chocolate chip cookies!
Food aversions? None...it's a problem.
Gender? Still a girl! Ultrasound tech said that there was no doubt :)
Labor signs? None. I haven't even had many braxton hicks lately. Guess she's comfy in there.
Belly button in or out? OUT. It never popped out with Brynlee and the whole thing is totally out now, I think because I am carrying her so low.
What I miss? Laying comfortably in bed. Hugging my husband. Being able to keep up with my toddler. Being able to bend over to pick stuff up without being afraid I'm going to fall down. A clean home (let's be honest, that doesn't happen very often these days). 
What I'm looking forward to? Birth. And Thanksgiving dinner. I want thanksgiving dinner so bad. I want leftover turkey on rolls too...mmmmmmm :) But mostly birth! And our OCD shirts :)
Milestones? If she were born now she would have a VERY high chance of being perfectly healthy. Spencer says he is sure I will go before Thanksgiving but even if I don't, only 5 more weeks! There is a good chance I could have this baby THIS MONTH! 
Bump? Is that even a question?

No comments:

Post a Comment