Sunday, November 10, 2013

Never Ending Fasting

This diet sucks. I'm just going to say it strait up. I never thought it would be this hard to give up sugar and dairy. Also those are only 2 of the things I was supposed to give up, but they were the only two that I felt like I was strong enough to be good and that would make the biggest difference. I seriously feel like I am in a a never ending state of fasting. Even though I can eat, my body thinks that because there are so many things that it can't eat, that it just can't eat at all!! It makes it so hard to do this because what if this isn't even the problem, then I was just miserable for 2 weeks for nothing!!! :( But if it does help me figure out what's wrong, it will be worth it.

My list of things I have been dying for:
Cheese
Cookies
Taquitos
Pizza
Yogurt
Bahama Bucks
SODA
Juice
Ranch
Ice Cream
Cheese Crisp
The list goes on....

I am 5 days in and have done really really good. I even had to go through my husband making cookies today and taking them to family dinner where I couldn't even eat one. That was pure torture. I just can't wait for these couple of weeks to be over!!!

OK. Pathetic rant about my awful eating habits over.

No comments:

Post a Comment